Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow play Action Shots

MPH

With my son home and some new snow to play in I talked him into taking a few action shots of my tractors doing something. B-112

Marty, Nice pics! You're certainly lifting that blade high -- have you modified the lift in any way, or is that just using the manual lift to its highest position? Mine with hdraulic lift doesn't go that high...

Actually Kent, my lift rod is too short, the lift arm on the blade destroyed my new paint job because it hits the lower grill frame corner. It did it on the Landlord with the hydro lift also. Gotta buy me some 1/2 inch rod and make a new one. MPH

Hey Marty! No ball cap;):o)?? Man that little 725 looks sharp. That's the kind of snow I need in Kentucky for just a day or two to really test the 17GTH-L. Enjoy Marty! Larry

Thats alot of snow!!!!!Nice pictures.Always enjoy looking at the snow shots.Where can get some of those inside wheel weights for my Landlord??

Seems like you gotta be lucky once in a while or rich to score those wheel wts Robin. Seems common price on here is about 100 bucks/pop. I lucked out when I found my B-112 as I got 3 sets with it, one with the 725 and one with the Landlord. MPH

Nice action shots Marty. Looks like a lot of snow. Nice to see some one get to play in the snow.;) There still no snow on the ground here,just mud and grass. Have four tractors ready to move snow.;);) three with snow blowers,one with blade.:D [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Seems like you gotta be lucky once in a while or rich to score those wheel wts Robin. Seems common price on here is about 100 bucks/pop. I lucked out when I found my B-112 as I got 3 sets with it, one with the 725 and one with the Landlord. MPH
Is that a 100 each?If so..I want be getting any soon and I bet they are hard to find.

Belive thats for a pair Robin. Someone here made a mount for using iron pumpin' wts that is really slick and those of with wally world near by can get the 25lbs'ers way cheaper the 50 buck each. Think Kent may have saved that in the do-it-yourself section. So far, lack of need has kept me from being more curant on the info. MPH

On the wheel weight subject, gregc posted a link to Ebay for a pair in Wisconsin that's started at $9.99. Tractor Discussion forum.

Terrific pictures! We have been slighted in the snow department here so far this season but it is a long time till spring! Enjoy your tractors!