Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Vic

620 Restoration Project

Vic
I was able to work out a swap with fellow member StanD for a parts tractor 620 he had. I had a 9020 with a Honda motor in it but am partial to AC's. We swapped what was left of our tractors, namely hood, fenders, and main frame. I am in the process of getting the 620's frame, hood, fenders, etc....sandblasted and ready for the new corporate orange color. I looked at Sam's pics from his Honda repower and see I need to notch the underneath section of the hood. Stan advised to get my decals from Sandy Lake Implement. I have had the deck redone so far. Any other insight from those of you that have gone though this before I get to far along?? Any input is appreciated. Thanks, Vic