Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Real snow PLAY 'Resultant Igloo Pile'

MPH

Seems I may have started a new family tradition last year with piling snow up for an Igloo. My son and his friend wanted to do it again this year, so here the start. Tractor won't fit inside so my part is done, digging out is for the 'kids' Nick, my son on the Landlord, Jenny, his friend on the 4040

112 blowin it together

I'll try to get a picture of the pile in the morning, it was dark before I got done reblowing the blown snow into a mound.. MPH

the pile

Looks like fun, that 4040 sure is a nice tractor:), How much snow do you have right now? We have nothing here yet, but I cant wait to use my 416 with the blade:D

Marty, :DIf there is such a thing as have'n to much fun, you folks are getting pretty close! :DHow about a zoom in on that old bearded guy next pic?

Out there in the open maybe 6-8inches as we had a couple snowfalls where it all blew off. In the woods on the walking trail I blew out 12-15inches. I tried for you Joe, but zoomed in about 4 times in photoshop 5.5 and the old bearded guy looks pretty blockie plus I don't know how to cut a section out of a print.

:DWhat they need to do Marty, is get in close at -50 while your pouring oil!! Ya know, it just hit me, these pictures from all over the country and from other countries, They alone are worth more to me than $10!!! I do wish a fuller profile was mandatory, I enjoy just wandering them at time too.

Joe you are absolutely right.Being able to see parts of this country you have never seen and being a small part of someone elses life is worth way more than ten bucks and a price tag cannot be put on that.

Be careful, if we get too much out of this the government will want in and dues will be $1000.00 a year. They might treat it like the tobacco industries and say it's for our own:D:D health.