Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Pictures of Sunstar or Legacy with loader?

Jason
Hi I was just wondering if you know where I can find good pictures of a Simplicity sunstar with a Loader on it, if that's not possible then a legacy with a loader on it.? thanks Jason

powermax_paul
Here's a link to KW Manufacturing website. I think they made the loaders for the Sunstar as well. [url]http://www.kwmanufacturing.com/catsimplicity.htm[/url] [img]http://www.kwmanufacturing.com/assts/catal/simplicity_int.jpg[/img] Paul

Jason
Hey,Thanks for the website I have added it to my favourites in a few years I hope to have a loader for my 1920H Agco Allis. That picture of the Legacy with a loader backhoe look's nice. Boy if I had that Legacy I could really move a lot of dirt with her as well as snow. I don't think I will buying a Lagacy any time soon since they are quiet expensive. On guy had a Massey Ferguson 2920H(Legacy) with a backhoe and Front loader for $20,000 canadian.(not including taxes) Take Care Jason

comet66
Jason: I am brand new to the club and to the forum, and this is my first post here. So hi to all. I also have a 1920H and have been looking for a loader / backhoe set up. Last week I sent an e-mail to Kwik Way about just this subject and today got a reply in the mail. The include note from them said. "Not for the Sunstar, for Legacy Tractor only!!!" Direct quote including the exclimation's. Simplicity had a loader available at the time I purchased (1993)but it was about $6000.00 which was a little steep for me. If you come upon a source for this equipment please forward it. I have even thought about buying another tractor that has a loader (more important than backhoe)available for it. Good luck in your quest. John

Jason
Welcome to the club! Those 1920H's are a real nice tractor especially with powersteering, I just bought my 1920H last year after trading in my Agco Allis 1614H 1995 model for a 1996 Agco Allis 1920H. I will never sell her as she is a great tractor. I am surprised that this company doesn't offer the loader for the Sunstar, I am sure we could get her on our 1920s OK. I know from sales brochures that a loader was offered for the 1920 but I am not sure who made them for the 1920 It can't be the same company could it have been? I will keep my eyes out for 2 1920 loaders one for me and one for you. I missed out on a great deal, a John Deere dealer had a used Agco Allis 1920H with a loader, rotertiller, 60 and 48 inch mowing decks as well as a single stage snowblower for $5,500.00 Canadian, this was 5 years ago and at the time I wasn't in the Lawn Bussness yet, but today I am kicking myself in the rear for not buying it. Especially since They were selling it with out taxes inclued ( seems strange a dealer would sell something with out taxing) Take Care and welcome Jason( fellow 1920 owner)Ps : you will fit in great here since there are many member's here including my self who own a 1920.