Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

720 Sold on ebay

D-17_Dave

Went for 1800. Is this typical of these larger tractors? I can tell they are nice but that seems a little much. Or is it me?

I wasn't following the tractor, so I'm not sure if there were any attachments with it or the condition. However, if it was one that you could go out and mow with as is, that was a bargan. Good 720's with attachments and nice paint that run well have historicaly topped $3500 on e-bay.

WOW. I figured it was a bit much, but I recken that was pretty good. It was rusty on the hood but came with another one and a 60 inch deck. Thanks, Dave.

I think that $1800 would be a good price for a running 16 HP AC616 or Simplicity 4040 W/O attachments. Minimum for a running 9020/4041 or 620/720 should be $2300-$2500 IMHO. With a mower deck add $600, front Blade add $400. Good running 720 with a mower deck should run $3000 to $3500. Maybe pay just a little more for the Simplicity (Powermax) name IE 9020.:D Paul

Somebody got a bargain:D! I agree^ with Paul! They should be in <9020,720> $2700.00 plus range all depending on how they look and run. Also keep in mind 3-point,front & rear PTO,front & rear hydraulics,High flotation tires,ag tires,turf tires. It is the wrong time of the year to be selling a mower and looking for top dollar amount. If you are looking to purchase a mower you should be getting some bargains now. Also with Christmas over with people are getting their credit card bills:( and might be short on funds and decide to sell a tractor or mower? If they are set up with a snow-blower they should bring more as we keep getting more snow. Also they are a great loader tractor & with just the loader they should be around $3700.00 plus range. With the 60" deck you can get a lot of acreage mowed^ on a tank of gas & don't forget the nice striping from the mower! With the 3 speed tranny & hydro you get a lot of working ranges & speed options. I didn't :(like the seat because not enough cushion or spring ride and my butt was lower than my knees so I replaced the seats with an adjustable weight adjustment. They have good power. I think they were built:D a little ahead of their time looking at the way the new tractors specs are. Look in my gallery at my lineup and closer to spring 2 of them will be for sale? Going to do a little upgrading??

wayne when you get ready to sell let me know i'm looking for another one now.i have a 9020 with 60" mower and a 52" blower, there nice machines dave

I think that $1800 is an ok price given the new tires but the mower deck rebuild will be a few dollars. I gave up on the bidding at $1500. on ebay, I bought a 9020 with 3pt and rear pto, good running condition, ag tires, and ok deck for 1400. On ebay I bought a nice 616 with a rod knock for $900 with 3pt, rear pto, and ok deck. these tractors in the mid atlantic region don't cost much for the value they represent IMHO. Sam