Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

moving along well

72ac410

started to restore my allis chalmers 410 shuttle shift.all parts are sanded and blasted where needed.have to sand fenders yet but going well so far.i am in need of a good seat support.i e-mailed rokon2813 about one but he said there might be someone else interested in it.now all i need is about 50' of air hose to reach my shed and i can paint it,(well prime first)i'll take photos as i go and soon i hope i'll get my scanner hooked up and going.will post pictures.

opps'forgot to say this.i am in the process of building a front end loader for it.i founnd one but the pump mounts over the hood.(home made)anyways has good bucket.i'm looking at ways and models to see how to do it.i have a clue but need lots of parts.the tractor will probably sit in the corner of the shed when done.the motor is going next week to get rebuilt.i was going to take the motor out of my john deere 212 and make it a 412 but i didn't.members with loaders if you can help me i need to know how long the hydraulic pistons are and the main post.i was going to make the post 36" high and use a 36"-42" ram.how high can yours go.i'm hoping to get 60" or more,.