Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Finally some snow!

gearhead

The first decent snow in the chicagoland area. Im about 30minutes south of Chicago. And I finally had a chance to bust out my Simp. Landlord and do some plowing

That was alot of fun, just wish I had more driveway to plow.:DThis was one of the first times Ive used it to plow since the restoration,and im amazed at the traction you get with the chains.

Hey Gearhead where you at I'm 60 miles southwest and I have a lot of driveway you can test it out on

Its a 66'. Believe it or not a lady gave it to me for 10 bucks. It had no carb, paint was gone as well as a flat front tire. After I got it running I tore it down and painted it.Ive sold a lot of tractors but Im pretty sure Il never sell this one.

quote:
Originally posted by RedbarnRick
Nice job there gearhead the tractor looks sweet but that Madonna grill would sure dress it up
You know Rick that grill would definetly make it get more attention.8D And about that model number Im not sure Il have to check. And thanks for the compliments. I also have a blower for it but i cant use it cause im missing the mechanical clutch part of it. Its one of those old style three belt blowers.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Good looking Landlord. What the Yellow fender hiding under the snow?? MPH
That yellow fender belongs to a monkey wards that ive had for a while. Just never have gotten around to fixing it and im not sure if I ever will. I just dont think I could ever sell it.