Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
thedaddycat

Hey Kent.......

dirtsaver
Kirk you will love those cultivators. I have a set that came with my 3012. Mine even has the shovels for the front for close shallow work. These things have to be the best cultivators made for garden tractors. They sure beat Brindleys all to heck! Chris where is Warsaw in relation to Indy?

Kent
Yes, Dave, I have it. It's just never made it to the top of the "to be added" stack... That's a Tow-Bee made by Snow above, while your brochure showed it with a different paintjob and with a Simplicity as I recall -- though it may have been an Allis. http://www.simpletractors.com/attachments/tow-bee.htm I have lots of neat stuff - hundreds of pages, if I can get these clubhouse mods finished, and get back to working on Simple trACtors. I'm partially done with a total remodeling of the site, converting it to cascading style sheets (CSS) and other changes, so I haven't added anything substantial to it in months, while the remodeling is going on, then these clubhouse dues-related mods came up.... Due to its size (over 1500 pages, over 7000 pictures) Simple trACtors had basically outgrown its foundation, and had to be re-engineered. I wasted a couple of months (or more) testing the capability to drive it from a database (content management system) and gave up on that idea, so I went to CSS and dynamic web templates....

Nick
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Forgot to tell you Kirk. I did a bit of research on the trailer before. There were apparently 2 models for A/C and you have the larger one I think.
Dan, Forgot to ask you on Sunday, was this the trailer you pulled out of that dealership you cleaned up recently?