Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hey Kent.......

thedaddycat

Hi Kirk.. All I want to know is were do you all find these things? I live in northern Indiana and have never seen some of the things that are posted here. Don't get me wrong I'm just gelous!

Kirk you will love those cultivators. I have a set that came with my 3012. Mine even has the shovels for the front for close shallow work. These things have to be the best cultivators made for garden tractors. They sure beat Brindleys all to heck! Chris where is Warsaw in relation to Indy?

Sure, rub it in.... :D When can we it expect to see it looking like this ? [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/images/b_attachments_images/tow_bee.jpg[/img]

Kent,do you still have the copy of the sales lit. on the snow trailer I sent you, and did you ever put it on the site? Just now remembered I had that.Those trailers are cool.

Yes, Dave, I have it. It's just never made it to the top of the "to be added" stack... That's a Tow-Bee made by Snow above, while your brochure showed it with a different paintjob and with a Simplicity as I recall -- though it may have been an Allis. http://www.simpletractors.com/attachments/tow-bee.htm I have lots of neat stuff - hundreds of pages, if I can get these clubhouse mods finished, and get back to working on Simple trACtors. I'm partially done with a total remodeling of the site, converting it to cascading style sheets (CSS) and other changes, so I haven't added anything substantial to it in months, while the remodeling is going on, then these clubhouse dues-related mods came up.... Due to its size (over 1500 pages, over 7000 pictures) Simple trACtors had basically outgrown its foundation, and had to be re-engineered. I wasted a couple of months (or more) testing the capability to drive it from a database (content management system) and gave up on that idea, so I went to CSS and dynamic web templates....

Nice cultivators! Larry, I hope you're wrong about those brinly's, I'm probly gonna buy a set if home depot puts them on sale this year. Those AC ones are hard to find!

Forgot to tell you Kirk. I did a bit of research on the trailer before. There were apparently 2 models for A/C and you have the larger one I think.

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Forgot to tell you Kirk. I did a bit of research on the trailer before. There were apparently 2 models for A/C and you have the larger one I think.
Dan, Forgot to ask you on Sunday, was this the trailer you pulled out of that dealership you cleaned up recently?

Hey Kirk, too bad you dont have one of these to play with like I do. lol [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/truck.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/truck2.jpg[/img]

Yeah, that's a nice rig Elon. OTOH, this stuff is mine and I don't really need it to be mobile.

Tahnks guys, best part is I can use it anytime I want and I didnt have to buy any thing in it!!!!! I love my job! Elon