Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anybody got a snowblower picture?

BigOrange

I have a 990563 snowblower Landlord/B-series and I don't have the clutch handle bracket (mounts to the side holds the clutch handle). Sandy Lake says it's no longer available. So if anyone has a picture of this portion of their tractor or the bracket I would appreciate if you could post it so I would know what I need to fabricate. Thanks.

See item #15 at this link (picture is so large it would mess up the screen)... http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/snowthrowers/2025057_p88.gif It's a simple L with the long side of the L being long enough to stick out past the starter generator so the clutch rod clears it. One hole in each end. Short end bolts to the lower front side panel bolt...

Someone was talking the other day about the bearings on a snowblower and someone else said they had several junk blowers sitting around. Might look that post up and find an original.

Big Orange May have that laying around collecting dust. I may also have the clutch rod and cast driver pulley, don't use 'em with my electric PTO setup on my Sovereign. If I can find any of them, you can have 'em for postage. Let me know if you're interested.