Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor pictures

CleanBee

What a great story on that B10, in my mind that is just one of the benifits to our addiction. Nice looking fleet you got there. Elon

Your username is really appropriate. Those are probably the cleanest working tractors I've seen...

Very nice!

I'm not only jealous, I'm almost ashamed to go to my shop and look at all my mess to work on. Be glad when the snow gets here. It hides a lot of the mess. Great looking bunch of tractors, and it's great you have let the rest of your family enjoy this great hobby also. Hats off to you.

Dan: Better get that land or I may come & repossess the loader, Just kidding. Great to see your still at it. StanD

Dan , That's alot of nice toys. That B10 is outstanding!! If mine looks half that good when I'm done with it , I'll be happy. Dave

You've got some real beauties there! That 620 looks like it is brand new! Was it ever used at all? The early b-10 looks super sharp too and the dual lift levers are nice. How does it mow and stay so clean? All your tractors look better than mine.

Dan, I have a 25 acre lot that I never planned to sell, until now. It's too bad we didn't live closer. I have a couple of old cars myself. I think it's outstanding that your mom uses the B-10, after my dad died, my mother never used anything of his. I think it's a way to keep in touch.

Those are some sweet looking Tractors.... I really want a 620 or Similar tractor, just don't have the Funds maybe I can find one someday to restore or something.....

You know, hats about as close to NEW as I believe anyone here will ever score. Glad it landed in good hands.. MPH

Outstanding tractors you have there!! You can never have to many tractors, especially as nice as the ones you have. Great story on the B-10.:)

Dan I remember the tractor and I did remember that it didn't meet reserve and a faint recollection of you bidding on it. There all so was quite the discussion in talking tractors about its authenticity and the high reserve. I am glad that you got it. It could not have gone to a better home.