Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
CleanBee

Tractor pictures

D-17_Dave
I'm not only jealous, I'm almost ashamed to go to my shop and look at all my mess to work on. Be glad when the snow gets here. It hides a lot of the mess. Great looking bunch of tractors, and it's great you have let the rest of your family enjoy this great hobby also. Hats off to you.

Chris727
You've got some real beauties there! That 620 looks like it is brand new! Was it ever used at all? The early b-10 looks super sharp too and the dual lift levers are nice. How does it mow and stay so clean? All your tractors look better than mine.

ROBBYDOB
Dan, I have a 25 acre lot that I never planned to sell, until now. It's too bad we didn't live closer. I have a couple of old cars myself. I think it's outstanding that your mom uses the B-10, after my dad died, my mother never used anything of his. I think it's a way to keep in touch.

UCD
Dan I remember the tractor and I did remember that it didn't meet reserve and a faint recollection of you bidding on it. There all so was quite the discussion in talking tractors about its authenticity and the high reserve. I am glad that you got it. It could not have gone to a better home.