Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bud119195

My TOYS

mowerman1193
Looks like a nice collection you have there...I like that 3008 and I belive there are not very many of those around...I would like to see a closer picture of that one...Do you know if that is a longer wheel base tractor like the 5008 & 5010?..I would like to get one of the longer Broadmoors/AC's so I could run the 42" mower... I also dont see a lift lever on it..is it the picture or do you have the power lift option?

bud119195
Tom-The seat is actually a new seat for a farm tractor that i bought at the local fleet farm Mowerman-The 3008 is a long wheelbase tractor like you thought , i picked it up at a local garage sale for $25 , i had to replace valve seat in the 8 hp briggs and it runs great.The 637 which i gave to my 8 yr.old, I bought on e-bay for $11 without motor we painted it and put a 8 hp brigss on it that i got out of the town hall dump,this one will actually spin the tires in the grass and goes really fast because i changed the pulley sizes on it, The 627 with chrome wheels i piced up for $20 with a blown motor ,took it apart and cleaned it , painted it and bought a new 8 hp briggs for that one. The 707 i got fom a guy for $100 with a push blade, snowblower and a 36" deck the guy put a new 8hp on it in 97 and said it was blown got it home and found out starter gear was stuck to fly wheel, fixed it and she runs like a charm THe lift levers are not on three of the tractors because I don't have decks cleaned up and ready to mount so I just left them off for now . Hopefully I can post some pictures in the future of the 707(this one is in sad shape) and another 627 my 8 yr old and I am starting to restore

mowerman1193
Bud,sounds like you pay about the same amount for your tractors as I do,LOL I have 5 Broadmoors and to most I have payed is $50 and that one is about the best original unrestored one I have seen...All 5 of them was less than $125..My 8 year old is probably going to end up with the one I am restoring now and my 5 year old daughter is asking for one too..so I am loosing them as fast as I get them LOL