Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

10 HP Landlord

wasmeneh

When were they made, older style hood and has a hydralic lift. Does anyone know what size decks they came with? and does anyone have one(a deck) available? Were these 2110 or 3110's or what? Thanks Mike

There is no way to answer your question without the serial Numbers off of the tractor. If you had a picture, it would be helpful. You can use the model, serial, type numbers off of the motor and find out when the motor was made. If you go to the Briggs and Stration site and input those Numbers, you will find out when the Motor was manufactured. For instance, I thought that my Big Ten was made in 1965, but found that the Motor was manufactured in January of 1966, The Big Ten has to have a 1966 Manufacture date.

Found out it's a 3210V, should have a 42" deck that is missing, looking for a deck, and the mounting hardware. Has the aAHydro lift if that helps (or hurts). Thanks Mike

Tom, the 3210V was a flat hood style tractor and your 2010 should be a rounded hood style tractor..if I am not mistaken..

Tom, Yes, mine has the rounded hood, but I believe the decks were the same size and configuration on his model as they are on mine. I should have stressed that in my post.

Mike, I have a bunch of decks but you might want to find one a bit closer. The hydraulic lift will really hurt the erformance of your tractor, you should give it to someone who will not need their tractor to perform well. Fortunately for you, I have several tractors that I won't be using for real work........ LOL Seriously, the hydro lift is a good thing to have. Nice score on your tractor. If you can't find a deck close to you get back in touch, I only have about a dozen of them.......

Thanks, I'll keep you in mind. Simplicities, older ones, are pretty scarse in Eastern, NC most of the dealers are brand new and no nothing of the older models. The three I've checked with had no NOS parts at all. Seems like you have to go about 200 miles to find an older dealer, in NC. Mike