Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
LBS

Need Good Replacement for Loader Cyls

LBS
I seem to remember a HUGE website for hydraulic cylinders somwhere, One with pics & dimensions and everything (Even Prices!). But I cant find it now. Does anyone now of one like that? I checked Prince.com, Nothing:(. Has anyone ever replaced cylinders on one of the Pow'r Max loaders? And what did you use? Thanks in advance. Lawrence.

powermax_paul
You can try www.baileynet.com. They will make cylinders to your specs. I'm sure they give quantity discounts, so check with fellow Powermax owners on site to see if anyone else needs one. I could use a new one for my Danco loader too.

JoeJ
Larry Try BAUM HYDRAULICS (1-800-228-9288) I can't get their web site up for some reason. But I have delt with them in the past. They are great folks to deal with and reasonable pricing. [url]www.baumhydraulics.com/[/url] They have a catolog they will send out I believe.

LBS
Heres what I am getting a quote on from baileynet. Bore: 2.0 in. Stroke: 18 RodDiameter: 1.000 in. RodType: Standard Chrome RodExtension: Default Dimension WallThickness: Default Dimension Working_Pressure: 2500 PSI RetPinCentersOther: 29.25 Port1TypeSize: 1/2-14 NPT Port1Location: 90 degrees Port2TypeSize: 1/2-14 NPT Port2Location: 90 degrees The base has a tang instead of a rod. TangBaseA: 0.500 in. TangBaseAOther: TangBaseE: 2.00 TangBaseB: 1.25 TangBaseC: 1.75 TangBaseD: 1.25 HTRRod = Hole Trough Rod HTRRodA: 0.500 in. HTRRodB: 0.75 HTRRodC: 1.00 UsedforPullingYes: V1 UsedforHoldingYes: V1 I1.x: 79 I1.y: 10 CylinderPurpose: Front Loader In other words it should fit! I'll keep you updated as to price. I am getting the short ones, they should be a couple doller less. If you want a set please reply or PM me, so we can get a discount.