Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
badcars

738 pics, hey it really works now

badcars
been trying to post these most of the day and cannot. so i just created a homepage to put them on. here are the pictures of my 738, she is rough and a real worker. i have new fenders for it and all the paint ill need to set her right when the time comes. it is just so handy i cant park it long enough to restore it badcars here is a link to my pics www.imageevent.com/youngfamilystuff/simplicity check them out if you get a chance... [V]

ambler
I was trying to figure out what you were doing today. Put a couple up in your gallery. I see the maniac in training. Here's mine learning to ride a Dynamark. She runs the 7112H flat out now. I just do the cut in work around the edges of the fields.

mowerman1193
That one must be hard to drive without the steering wheel..LOL It must have been made at another plant as everything is on the wrong side:D:D No really, it looks like its in pretty good shape the way it is...Looks about the same shape as mine..