Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ebay AC Tractor coming to MD

ambler

I'm liberating a 712S tractor from New Jersey.

I'm excited, Never had a shuttle or working snowthrower. also has PTO Vac and trailer, tow behind lawn roller and seed spreader

Is this a Simplicity lawn roller? What does it weigh?

I'm picking it up Sunday, maybe we'll get some snow to play in soon. Guy I'm visiting Saturday just told me he has an AC snow cab. Goog thing the wife doesn't go down to the barn. I'm visiting Joe Johnson if he's around on Sunday. Tractor is near his home.

Nice find! I don't know if thats a Simplicity roller or not. Can the simplicity site help you with the part #s?

Nice tractor, good for you! Joe told me about that tractor, it's about 1/2 hour from me. Wish I had the cash the cash to bid, THAT was a STEAL!

Ambler, :DI think you need a green card to get past Tom's house to get to Sparta. That is a fine looking haul, making it a very worth whiled trip. Will surely try to get over there to meet up Sunday.

Tom, I was hoping I wasn't bidding against another member. I have a buddy of mine who just retired as a chief marine engineer who has expressed and interest. But if I like too much he may get something else. Joe, Look forward to seeing you. I'll bring my official passport and security clearance.

That's a rare find of a nice tractor with desirable attachments all in good looking condition. Too bad they're leaving New Jersey. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the performance. Good luck with them, and have a safe trip.

Good deal on the 712S. Was going to bid, but couldn't figure out how to squeeze another tractor into the pole barn. I really have to sell the bolens, and the old and new Cub to make space for more Allis stuff. GregB

Ambler Wow, nice buy! Bring that on back here to the "Free State." If you give us a photo of the axle area and the hitch of the roller, I believe that would help to determine if it is Simplicity. If you have trouble climbing the hills on Rt 70 while coming past Mount Airy, call me, I'll help you jettison some of that "old junk". Have a safe trip. Ben

Ben, I didn't know there was a member so close to me. I live in Mt Pleasant on Liberty Road. We should think about a tractor show and let the members see what God's country looks like. I know there are enough tractor freaks around here. I'll PM you my phone number, I'd like to see that collection of yours. Mine are mostly 7000 and 7100 Sovereigns.

That was a deal and a half.I was tracking that tractor myself in NY.I have too many tractors but was looking for the bagger system.Good luck with it.