Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
jlasater

Snow blower for AC 716H

jlasater
Me being brilliant, forgot that I have an attachment parts manual for the tractor. It list a few part numbers for the blower though, so I'm still not sure which one works...or is there a series that fit?

UCD
Jeremy They will all work with the correct hitch. From what I have found all of the single belt 36' & 42" blowers from around 1962 to 2000 will work on all of the tractors, FDT. (Foot Dragging Tractor) & RBT. (Running Board Tractor) with the correct hitch. The three belt will work on any LF. (Large Frame) HSE. (Horizontal Shaft Engine) FDT. On most of the early model single belt blowers the differences in MFG#'s was for Paint color, (Orange, Yellow) Driven belt size On most of the later model blowers the differences in MFG#'s was for paint color, (orange, yellow, white, black), method of spout rotation,(belt, cable, manual, electric) shape of spout, Safty features (belt guides,grill in spout etc. There are a few exceptions to the above but that is the jest of it. The hitch determines what tractor it will connect to. IMO < (disclaimer)