Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Nick

An AC 712H deal I hope someone jumps at

Nick
Thought I post this here, more exposure then the ebay forum. I saw this in the local Want Ad digest, www.wantaddigest.com Wish I had the cash, the Snow cab alone would go for $800.00. If anyone here is looking for a bargin, the info is below. Allis Chalmers, 712H, hydrostatic, hydraulics, snowblower, cab, rototiller, cultivators, mower plow, chains, parts tractor, blower, mower, $1200 Sprakers, NY (518) 922-8761

clyde
Nick, I saw that and wish I had the cash too! What about the 9020 - doesn't that seem a little steep? Have you ever checked out the dealer advertising a 'clearance? Clyde TRACTOR Simplicity 9020, 60" deck, 19.5HP Onan eng, has loud knock, but runs, $2500 Malta, NY (518) 884-8541 USED EQUIPTMENT CLEARANCE Ariens, Toro, John Deere, Simplicity, MTD, more! Trades welcome, large new & used parts inventory, professional repairs daily, hurry!!! Albany, NY (518) 448-5844

Nick
That's definetly to steep for a 9020, From reading around here seems like those Onan engines have alot of problems. I noticed in your profile your from Kerhonkson. I live in Newburgh, and theres a few other locals on here. I don't think i'll be heading to Albany for something from a dealer though.
quote:
Originally posted by clyde
Nick, I saw that and wish I had the cash too! What about the 9020 - doesn't that seem a little steep? Have you ever checked out the dealer advertising a 'clearance? Clyde TRACTOR Simplicity 9020, 60" deck, 19.5HP Onan eng, has loud knock, but runs, $2500 Malta, NY (518) 884-8541 USED EQUIPTMENT CLEARANCE Ariens, Toro, John Deere, Simplicity, MTD, more! Trades welcome, large new & used parts inventory, professional repairs daily, hurry!!! Albany, NY (518) 448-5844