Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

mostly painted, but wait it snowed!!!!!

badcars

woke this morning to about 4 inches of wet snow. no tmuch but i have never got to play in it that much, it just doesnt snow here anymore. the scene went like this: all body parts off tractor, paint dry (ok maybe just still a little tacky, happy!) nurse we have an emergency, turn on the heat and the air compressor. bring the crash cart, 3/8 air ratchet, standard socket set, and my god be careful this patients paint is still tender. coffee doctor, "nurse we have no time for coffee, we have an emergency here." an hour later in the thrash, the tractor is assembled, body panels shining brightly. quickly install the chains and the blade. nurse provide fluid at a fast rate to the patients iv container, and i want that stat! understood! scrubs replaced with carharts, away we go, every driveway within a mile radius is clean. cool! its starting to snow again. how you enjoyed this little parody!!!!!! paint can wait i have got to play!!!!! badcars

This used to happen to me all the time until I got hooked on the Simplicitys and AC's.. Stick around this site for a little while and before you know it you will be like alot of us here...You will have 5 project tractors going at the same time and another 5 running tractors...LOL

Hope your paint didn't freeze out there. Glad too here you were able to catch the fun, I understand there are places in this world the snow can melt before you get off work to plow it. Don't seem to have that problem.. MPH

hey mph, from some of your pictures, it seem nothing much at all melts around your place. looks like you would have to open the refrigerator to heat the house. i once heard of a snowman freezing to death in your part of the country. i guess your right, we all just get to play when we can! badcars

quote:
Stick around this site for a little while and before you know it you will be like alot of us here...You will have 5 project tractors going at the same time and another 5 running tractors...LOL
You got that right Mowerman.. I need get on the Ball and get mine done I just need some heat..... LOL

Chris, further investagation into the death of that snowman reveiled a 44 mag slug in his heart. He just froze before the squad got there. MPH

Have not had a real snow storm here in at least 6 years now.I am injoying it even more this year as I have not had to do as much as sweep snow off the drive.Moving snow is not what I consider fun if you have been doing it for 30 years.It is not fun to go outside when there is a wind chill factor of 30 below outside.I am glad to let my tractors sit in the shed with no snowblowers on them and stay in the house or garage where it is nice and warm.Some day I know that we will get another 20 inches of snow in one storm but I am not wating for it.When is the next flight to Florida????? Bob