Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

playing in the snow

tanman722001

:DTony, :DIt looks like your having fun there, BUT. I think you need it at about 0 with a 10 or 15 mph breeze, Then you will really be havin fun!!;)

;)Tony, Believe me, you don't! I'll take my tractor time spring, summer and fall. I don't play with the snow, get it done and get back inside!! hehehe :DI think my carharts cost more than my tractors too!!:D

Ya it looks like fun, After I got my Cab I couldn't wait for snow Now I have plowed all I can without plowing my yard I've had a lot of fun... Now I'm waiting for some more snow...

Well Tony, you got your snow.:D Hope you had fun using the blade. As for me, I'm in a hurry for spring. The snow that you wanted fell on me too.B)

Tony just was wondering about the gravel. Do you push a lot into the yard? I am asking because I have not put the blade on my 2012 because it doesn't have the lower adjustment on it like my 616 does. I can adjust the 616's blade just above the gravel so I don't push too much into the yard, but the Landlords blade would lay right down on the gravel. John

For that little bit of snow I would not bother to do anything with it just drive over it.Down by you it should be gone in a couple of days.Looks like the road was not plowed and no snow left on it already.What you need is some of the cold that we are going to get next week up here.High of 4 during the day and getting cold at night.That would keep your snow around for a while.Glad all we have is a dusting.I like green grass and a nice garden to till.Come on summer.Bob