Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Unusual place for a 'find'

goatfarmer

The local St Vincent de Paul thrift shop!8D Saw it a few weeks ago,price of $75.00.Not bad,but decided to wait a bit. Went back yesterday,and the price was $25.00 Time to buy,didn't think it would be much cheaper than that. I think it'll look good on the front of my 2110.

Nice find,weird place to find it for sure.I think your right it would look great on the front of your 2110.Tony

Never know where one might a deal of pure beauty..Nice going. Is the little nosr in the middle intended to reduce snow thrown out the front? None of my 3 36 inchers have that.

Nice find!! A couple months ago I seen a ad in the paper for a Broadmoor 728 with snow removal equipment needed engine work...I called the number and it was a church and the answering machine said "if your calling about the tractor it has been spoken for"...I missed it but boy I would have liked to know what it had for snow equipment...probably had the cab on it that I want to get for mine, LOL

• 2 weeks later...