Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cab question????

Bunky

I got looking through the manual for my cab for my 700-7000 series cab..and it appears there are 2 parts missing foot pocket gaurds...... I want to fabricate my own since the originals are no longer available... these guards hook to the bottom bolt of the front corner post and loop around and over to the frame.. But I can't tell where if they hook to the frame or just rest there... Can someone help?????

waiting to see your replies, my covers get in the way with my big boots using the clutch Pedal. If I was thoroughly comfortable with Hydro lever .It would not be a problem but like to use pedal when reversing direction and when close to something.

Guys, This style foot guard just sits there.They do not bolt to the frame, only to the front corner post. Also, I have seen these made out of aluminum....I believe they were oem mild steel..Hope any or all of this helps, John

Thanks John I thought thats what it looked like but I wasn't sure... I'm going to make mine out of steel just because I have it.....

Bunky, I have three cabs and I'm trying to figure out what part your talking about. Can you email me a copy of the page from your manual that shows the foot pocket guard.