Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simp. AC push mowers&Tillers

D-17_Dave

Kenk's find got me thinking about great finds and my push mower. Does anyone else have any of the push mowers or tillers? 8D By the way, as a few metioned the rotocul tillers, I have one. Did they make diff. models or just the one. I would be willing to part this out or trade.

Dave, I've got a #990107 Roticul De-Lux tiller that my grandfather bought in 1960. It looks good and still does a great job tillin'.

I had an AC tiller I picked up at a yard sale, I traded it to Craig and I have a Roticul De-lux also that my great grandfather bought new.. Still work just smokes a little....

We got two A-C pushmowers a A-C tiller and a A-C snowhiz snowblower. Dave you have been to my house here in Blacksburg,VA and bought a HB212 from me.

KIller, I remember you. Not many times I sign on that I don't think of you. Still wish I had one of those loaders you have. You only had the one pushmower when I was up though. What Else you got that I can't be without? Might need to head that way and see.

I have an A-C EconoMower, nonrunning, and an old A-C front tiller that runs, but we never use it. I'll clean them up some day and take a picture of our A-C family.

I don't have the push mowers, small blowers or small tillers, but I have manuals for some of that stuff.... If you guys are interested I'll eBay the ones you want, fair enough? I have Operator's Manuals for Mod. 1002 Tiller, Mod. 1003 & 1005 Roticuls, Mod. 1004 Tiller, Mod. 1021(Simplicity push mower), and lastly Mod. 1005 & 1008(Two-stage Sno-Away blowers). I have other manuals for the tractors I don't have an interest in, too. Oh, hey Rob....... Take a look at this, it covers all of them from 1957-1975. Interested??? BTW, the 1957 Mfg.No. 990086 had a whopping 3.6 horse engine in it...

I have a 21 inch push mower.Want to buy a self propelled push mower with bagger in future if i can find one.The new ones dont mow like they do.

Hi Dave. Come on up anytime.You are more than welcome.We just got the other pushmower at Denton this July. Got alot more stuff since you came up.Take care,Matt