Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
LBS

How Many, In pieces, In garage, Currently work on

LBS
Here are the rules. 1 Must be in your work area. 2 Must be a current, Active project. 3 Must NOT be for parting out. 4 Must run within a year (Hopfuly!). I have 4. A 9020 A 7790 A 3410s And a Italian 4WD, 4W-stearing vinyard tractor made by Cast with a fork lift. All are in the same garage and at least half disassembled[:0]

rokon2813
Whew!! Tough rules. Of the 50 some odd I have around I dont think any would fit all 4 rules. 1) Most wont fit in my work area. Too many projects started there already.B) 2) Most are not current or active because they wont fit in #1[:0] 3) Dont know if they will be parted out since I dont have time or space to do the full battery of tests yet.:( 4) For the 3 reasons above no idea of a time frame. LOL:D Guess I dont have any or I have a bunch.;);)

dirtsaver
:DWow teacher, is this a pop quiz8? At least I can answer this one:o). #1 1964 B-10 --> engine out to clean up flywheel. Being prepped for paint and new seat. #2 1965 Big Ten --> runs but down for carb repair, add-ons and overall cleanup. #3 1967 3012V --> runs but down for paint and minor repairs. All in the shop. All getting rotated in wrench roster. Part out:(!??? All will run by plowing time(B-10?)

SmilinSam
I'm afraid I don't qualify. The stuff in my shop generally doesn't go back together to run....unles you count the parts that go to someone else to get theirs running:D

maxtorman1234
I have 3 running and 1 that needs engine work I have 1 712H 1 917H and 1 416 which all run but the 416 needs work on the axle and lift for the front blade We are working on the 310 which must be converted to points. All are stored in the garage and we're working on the 416 and 310. They will all be running by summer.

nighteye
Two today 1. A 9020 2. An AC 410, Im fine tuning to donate to a young pregnant couple who have a long snowfilled driveway. Next week I roll in a 4041 needing lots of love and attention.

tractormike
In progress tractor list, #1 B-12 allis chalmers- have new tranny and gearbox in place,all the rest needs to be put back together #2 707 simplicity- tore completly apart waiting warm weather to paint and reassemble #3 yeoman- tranny out of tractor to be fixed yet #4 753 wheel horse- gas tank replacement and rewire it