Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The deal is done

mbrook

I made a even trade this weekend with a small repair and sales business. I traded a non-running Deutz-Allis 611 with deck for a 3210v. I almost felt guilty when I pushed the 611 off the trailer and drove the 3210v on. By no means is this thing perfect, but my intent was to us it for a parts tractor. I haven't had time to pull anything off it yet and I'm not sure if I want to. I guess I'll have to weigh the differences and compare the 3210V to the 3212V and see which is best fit to be the working tractor.

I feel one should not be to quick to calling a tractor a "parts tractor". You know there not that many compleat ones around, and with the help of clubs like this. From my experence if you look there are parts still made or still setting on bone tractors to work with. If it is close to being all there and close to working, maybe one should consider bringing it back a life again. And there lies all the fun and rewards that make this a pastime with many rewards. When i pulled the rope on my tractor the first time after siting for as much as 10 years in a heep, well all i could say was "Shes alive - Shes alive"..

My pride and joy HB212 w/lights, hydro lift, wide ag tires, snowbloer, sickle bar, rear and mid cult. front/rear hitch, and right hand lift lever, should have been a parts tractor. But I just could'nt bring myself to it. Only can man look at a pile of junk and imagine (what it could be), and if you don't believe me, just ask my wife.

I agree...I usually try not to part out a mostly complete tractor...But I also feel that by parting out one tractor might bring life back to 10+ or - others..So with that said if its more work than you can handle and it might possibly just set on the back buner for more than a year or two..then it might make a better parts tractor...Or better yet just bring it over here and drop it off,I would be glad to take it off your hands,free of course, LOL

Its not so much that I'm going to part one out and discard the rest. I'm just going to take the parts from each tractor thats in the best condition and have one working tractor. Then if I need something else later ie engine, starter/generator, I have one on hand. I'm just trying to figure out which way to do it. The steering and BGB on the 3210 is in better condition than that on the 3212. But the engine and sheet metal on the 3212 is better than that on the 3210, except for the inturment panel. But the PTO and PTO engagement group is better on the 3212 than that on the 3210. Next the front tires on the 3210 are new and the rear tires on the 3212 are better that the 3210. Also the 3212 has the rear lift which the 3210 does not. Hopefully after I swap all things around I'll have a 3210/3212 in good working condition and a 3212/3210 in running condition. Are you as confused as I am?

Well I would take all the good parts make a tractor that you will use the most then just put the other one back together for a back up... I hate to part them out myself... Thats why the old 101 mowerman got from you is still out back...

My 2110 was purchased with the intent of me parting it out,especially when I found out the engine had thrown a rod.But after putting out some feelers,and not getting any response,I decided to put another engine I had on it,and get it running.Now I can't imagine life without it. I've got a snowblower on it,lights,nice seat,etc.It always starts,never complains,and is one of my favorites.:)

Differences between a 3210 and 3212??? about 2 horse and wide tires, plus the decals is about it I think........ If you dig into it, you'll find that for the most part the Landlord and Soverign are almost identical right down to the part numbers........