Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Boney

rear tractor fork lift

Boney
I saw at another place a tractor and the owner made a small fork lift attachment. This attachement went on the rear and could be raised or lowered with the tractor lift arm. Similar to most other rear impliment. Looked nice for a home owner to have. Sorry i could not cut and paste the pic.

Bunky
I thought about building something like that myself To move round bales ( I have the Small ones) I think it would be handy to have a fork lift attachment ... Can you post a link to the site?????

HubbardRA
It may be a while before I could get pictures of my friend's tractors. I usually only see him 3 or 4 times a year. If I get a chance, I snap some pictures and post them.

rokon2813
John all I'm doing is a pallet lift for the back to move things around with. All its gonna give me is about 10 inches of lift. Farmers would know what I'm talking about but I cant find a picture of one.