Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

rear tractor fork lift

Boney

I saw at another place a tractor and the owner made a small fork lift attachment. This attachement went on the rear and could be raised or lowered with the tractor lift arm. Similar to most other rear impliment. Looked nice for a home owner to have. Sorry i could not cut and paste the pic.

I thought about building something like that myself To move round bales ( I have the Small ones) I think it would be handy to have a fork lift attachment ... Can you post a link to the site?????

Id like to see the pic or someones plans, I could use a attatchment like that around here. Save my back a lot to. If i can see it i can buildi it.

It may be a while before I could get pictures of my friend's tractors. I usually only see him 3 or 4 times a year. If I get a chance, I snap some pictures and post them.

Dan, are you using a vertical rail set up like a real forklift or just something to get forks off the ground? I wonder how tough it would be to develop a setup that would give you a 4-5 foot raise.

John all I'm doing is a pallet lift for the back to move things around with. All its gonna give me is about 10 inches of lift. Farmers would know what I'm talking about but I cant find a picture of one.