Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
mowerman1193

Homelight T8 plow hitch on a Broadmoor?

mowerman1193
Anyone know if the Homelight T8 plow hitch is the same as a Broadmoor hitch?I would like to find a hitch for my Broadmoor plow and I know where there is a Homelight one if he don't want to much for it...

SmilinSam
Should be the same if its a Simplicity built look Alike. If its the AC version it would still be basically the same , though it may have a wider spacing where it pins to the tractor. Not sure on those little AC built Homelites.

mowerman1193
Ok thanks guys...I don't know what the tractor it came from looks like as its at a local dealer in a pile of used hitches...still has a tag on it...maybe I will pass on it as it would make a nice one for a collector seens its in nice shape with the I.D. tag on it..I think I have a line on another one now anyway..