Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Ronald Hribar

3415?

Ronald Hribar
On E-bay there is a nice 3415S with snowblower for sale. It is almost in my backyard. And I tried to put it there also. But as soon as I bid. The asking price doubled. It is at $430 right now. However my question is. Is there a list of tractor models someplace. The reason I am asking is that I have a 3314 and if I ever get it home from Cleveland a 3416. I understand the H's and S's and V's transmission , but did they make 3415's and 3416's or is the 3415 one year and the next years model was 3416 ? I looked in the yearly specs.and saw some individual models but never a list what was offered this year and that. And I also seen in postings, that the dealer would keep tractors over to next year and it then would change year of tractor. All said and done is there a listing 3310 3312 3314 a progression of models and dates. And if i can be pointed in right direction I will search further

thedaddycat
I've never heard of a 3312, and I'd be very interested in seeing where it's listed and that would have been what I consider a huge hole in my information aboiut the history and progression of these fine machines. The 3300 series (3310 V, 3310 H, 3314 V, and 3314 H) were only made in 1971, and as I've noted many times before were a transitional model that still retained some of the features of the older tractors. The 3415 tractors were made in 1972 and 1973 and the 3416 was made in 1974, if I'm not mistaken. Starting with the 3400 series, you'll find the cone clutch center/rear PTO, cable lifts, and other "updates"....... Here's a link to the Made When page. If you check out the ST side of things you'll find a literal treasure trove of information. How do you think I know anything about these things? I went looking and I have a decent memory....... http://www.simpletractors.com/Main/made_when.htm

Ronald Hribar
I did not THINK to look in when was my tractor made. Ihad gone in the other links where they have years listed but could not find progression of models. Thank you for telling me where to go politely, I deserved worse for not READING.. But information answered my questions and I evevn seen a model I had not heard of before the 7018. Also did not know that there were actual models with ag tires just thought that was option. Noticed 3 speed models.. Thank you

ambler
I am amazed at the last couple auctions. I pay 565 for a 712s with a lot of stuff. then a 3416 goes for 810. and now 3415 takes off like a rocket. I bought a nice running and looking 3416H this summer for 350. I knew its condition from an earlier purchase.

thedaddycat
I paid $330 for BOTH of the 3415 tractors I got last year. Not too pretty, but both ran and the hydros and trannys were good. I have one and Reed now has the other, which I traded him to get the B-12 back.......

Ronald Hribar
I was debating if i should go higher. I had no problem with the 15hp instead of the 16Hp. The Shuttle transmission made it a difficult decision, although I would think with the shuttle i would not have a problem with leakage from a hydro. my altimate goal is to get similiar tractor with hydro lift