Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

Ok I'm clueless

ehertzfeld
Hello all, I recently bought some stuff for a broadmoor. I got the steering arms and linkages, also picked up the lift system. The add said it was from a 707. Wille digging thru the box I found this. I caint seem to find were it goes. I have looked thru the owners manuals and I'm still clueless. Any one have any idea??? Thanks Elon [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/thingy.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/thingy2.jpg[/img]

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by bud119195
Looks like it might be a belt stop
I went back to the manuals and sure enough there it is. Thanks for leading me in the right directon:D:D I would have never of guess that it is a belt stop. I guess it fell in the box. Im going to Email the guy and see if he needs it for a nother sale. I know if I was missing somthing that was promised, I would be a little upset. Any hoo thaks again for the help. Elon