Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Mack

1978 700 Series Price List

CleanBee
Thank you very much for sharing this with us. Some of the prices surprised me. I would have figured the 700 loader would have been quite a bit more than the 52 inch blower. Neat!

Bunky
Look at some of the prices on the stuff and what it goes for today... The grader blades are going for about $100 more then what they costed new but like stated above the Wheel weights are going for about new price.....

mowerman1193
quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
I think a big part of that is that there were only so many OEM grader blades made, while wheel weights continue to be produced......
I agree with you...I think they stopped selling the grader blade because there is not a real demand for them anymore...Most of todays market buys a tractor for cutting grass and maybe hauling a cart... Wheel Horse (Toro) also stopped selling the grader blade about 2-3 years ago...