Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1978 700 Series Price List

Mack

Thank you very much for sharing this with us. Some of the prices surprised me. I would have figured the 700 loader would have been quite a bit more than the 52 inch blower. Neat!

Very interesting. I see 25% markup to cover overhead, etc. Wheel weight prices haven't changed much. This will find a permanent place in the club's informational system? Thanx,Mack.

Look at some of the prices on the stuff and what it goes for today... The grader blades are going for about $100 more then what they costed new but like stated above the Wheel weights are going for about new price.....

I think a big part of that is that there were only so many OEM grader blades made, while wheel weights continue to be produced......

quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
I think a big part of that is that there were only so many OEM grader blades made, while wheel weights continue to be produced......
I agree with you...I think they stopped selling the grader blade because there is not a real demand for them anymore...Most of todays market buys a tractor for cutting grass and maybe hauling a cart... Wheel Horse (Toro) also stopped selling the grader blade about 2-3 years ago...