Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Mack

AC BP-5 Generator

thedaddycat
That would sure look nice under this thing here........ Paul, could you email me a scan or something so I could enlarge it and maybe then I could figure out how to build one...... Thanks in advance!!

thedaddycat
Thanks Maynard, Dan sent tme the same thing in an email, too. I guess this is another thing that can mount to the rear shaft without the rear lift, something brought up in another post......

rokon2813
Right here Ike on this site. Actually they appear to be fairly rare and when one does show up it doesnt last long. Gotta keep your eyes open and one will come along sooner or later. I've had 3 pass through in the last couple months and they lasted about as long as it took me to take the pictures;)