Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC BP-5 Generator

Mack

That would sure look nice under this thing here........ Paul, could you email me a scan or something so I could enlarge it and maybe then I could figure out how to build one...... Thanks in advance!!

Thanks Maynard, Dan sent tme the same thing in an email, too. I guess this is another thing that can mount to the rear shaft without the rear lift, something brought up in another post......

I'm glad you posted it Maynard. When you sent it to me I apparently didnt save the parts list, only the diagram. Thanks

Right here Ike on this site. Actually they appear to be fairly rare and when one does show up it doesnt last long. Gotta keep your eyes open and one will come along sooner or later. I've had 3 pass through in the last couple months and they lasted about as long as it took me to take the pictures;)

where at on the site for sale ads or what? can you let me know if you see one? just e-mail me how much do they cost? do you have to make the mounting bracket? how hard would that be thanks? , mark

Watch ebay and the classifies here. Sometimes the brackets come with them. I have seen the bring between $300.00 and $800.00. Just have to keep your eyes open.