Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PhanDad came through thanks

jkmustang1

I needed a front pto pulley and belt guides like the ones in the picture for my B110(Alice):)

:D I am going to use it for my $25 M-W single belt snowblower:)

:) Phandad sent me the pulley and guides for just the cost of shipping8D Only things needed now are a set screw,key and the snow enough to run it. The set screw and key I can get at the hardware store. THANKS BILL club members helping club members how cool is that8D:D

Thats very cool...I have also had members help me out like this...Makes one realize that the $10 dues is more than worth it when this kind of stuff happens...

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
Thats very cool...I have also had members help me out like this...Makes one realize that the $10 dues is more than worth it when this kind of stuff happens...
This is a point well made Mowerman... The $10 in dues here will pay for itself in no time....8D

quote:
Originally posted by samson
You got it mowerman!! Thanks for the decal
Roger,I should be thanking you for sending your extra decals...as that saved me alot of money for artwork cost as all they had to do was scan the one's you sent me...Now I have the artwork on file so I can just give them a call and tell them what I need for my next Broadmoor I redo...or for anyone needing them for their projects... Thanks,

Bill I sent a casher check for the postage amount to you in fridays mail8D Went to hardware and got keystock but they didn't have the right size set screw[:0] I have a few more places to check for it:p Thanks again you got me out from the 8 with the parts^

Jon, You mean to tell me... all those blower pulley dimensions that I got for you: ...laying on my back, upside down, in the dark, in a freezing snow storm, holding a flashlight, in my mouth, frozen to my lips, the micrometers stuck too my fingers... were for naught?...:(

Look at it this way Andy, you got to go play in the snow, with your B110, and heck, maybe Jon will return the favor, and scan or xerox you, a genuine copy of his original, factory AC snowblower owner's manual. Hey, that would be thoughtful and generous of him!! :)

Andy and Andy I was very pleased and thankfull that you got those dimensions. But when Bill offered the parts I had to jump. Still need the set screw darn but that's all now. As for the book it came with my B110 (Alice). I also got the original allis belt cover also showen in the book. The blower was long gone darn. When I get in the mood to do it I am going to scan the big 10 operator manual that I got with my B10 (Ralph) For the Simple site like the others that are there. I could scan the blower manual too. They have one there too if you can't wait.

quote:
Originally posted by andy gartner
and heck, maybe Jon will return the favor, and scan or xerox you, a genuine copy of his original, factory AC snowblower owner's manual. Hey, that would be thoughtful and generous of him!! :)
Jon your answer to the above, was the best double-talk, two-step answer I've ever seen. Even Bill Clinton would be impressed! But the question still remains: WILL YOU SCAN ME A COPY OF YOUR AC SNOWBLOWER MANUAL TO DISC OR XEROX ME A COPY OF IT, AND I WILL HAPPILY PAY THE POSTAGE, TIME AND TROUBLE for you to send it to me. ANDY

Bill Glad it got there with the weather and all:p
quote:
andy gartner Posted - 01/26/2004 : 10:12:01 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Look at it this way Andy, you got to go play in the snow, with your B110, and heck, maybe Jon will return the favor, and scan or xerox you, a genuine copy of his original, factory AC snowblower owner's manual. Hey, that would be thoughtful and generous of him!!
Andy It in the way you read the reply:)
quote:
I could scan the blower manual too. They have one there too if you can't wait.
So what do you think? I will sometime unless you get to it first ok :D Not that I can say when because I want to get it right and that will take time8D $$$ I won't need because I do for you or the club because the club or you will and have done for me^^

Jon I have no idea exactly, or partly exactly, what your criptic message is saying, exactly, in relation to my question, which perhaps isn't stated exactly, clearly, enough... I do know we have a blizzard here, and I'm sure it's as hard for us to get around in a wheelchair as it may be for you. Slip sliding away and all, on the ice. We all have adversities in life, and generally speaking I find, best not to complain too much. So anyway, we have to get a can of coffee off to someone in the club who did us a favor, it's a give and take kind of thing you know. So there we are, at the USPS slip sliding around on the ice. Trying to get into to post office to mail a package. But, the freak'in wheelchair goes into reverse on the ice, and the next thing I know, we're in the middle of traffic in the street w/cars flying by, beeping and honking and all. And I'm screaming at them, at the top of my lungs...like they must think we WANT to be in the middle of the street, or something! Well anyway, I'll get the coffee off another day, when the ice isn't so bad. And somehow, that guy who had the gall bladder surgery, hopefully will get the tractor dropped off here, for Ron up in Michigan or Illinois, and we''ll hold it for him, till he can pick it up. It all works out somehow. And the icy, street thing? Actually was pretty funny, I laughed and cried, all the way home...:D:D It's all in one's outlook ya' know. We're all here on Earth for a reason, and although some may think I'm a SOG, maybe, I'm just here, for people to have someone to laugh with... Like that time in the rain, when my Great Dane saw some dog, and like Marmaduke, dragged me, face down, half way across that muddy school yard. But that's another story...;)

Andy I plan on doing a scan of the snowblower book when I sit to do the big 10 book for the club Kent gave me scan settings to get best outcome. I will send an E-mail with the scan attached. Not sure when I will try never done a bulk scan befor.