Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Now I've Done It!

Mack

:DPaul, I like it!! ;)Could I interest you in a very lovely green hood for it? Now this is such a lovely shade, I'd need your hood and some cash, but I'm sure we could work out the details.

quote:
Originally posted by Mack
The Devil made me do it!
I don't think so. I like to think God rides an FDT.:D In the pictures, the clutch pedal looks a little far away from the footrest. Can you reach the pedal while keeping your heel on the footrest?

It's not destruction...it's compensation for engineering shortcomings, and a great way to bypass the influence of OSHA. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
I think it looks mighty fine...excelent upgrade, way to get rid of excess iron...;):D:D:D
I have to agree and with out the boards you can use the Grader alot better, especially with the Stirups.......

quote:
Originally posted by maxtorman1234
[:0]How could you destroy a perfect RBT?
I don't know, it looks like quite an improvement to me.....;):D:D:D:o)

quote:
Originally posted by jkmustang1
I had to look twice[:0] Nothing looked out of place an I own a 312B)[:0];):):D
Are you sure that it still has running boards......[:0];):D:D:D