Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

fleet getting bigger

ehertzfeld

I picked up two more tractors yesterday from Johnsup. One is a 3310v. The other looks to be a 64 Braodmoor with hi/low. The 3310v is in good shape, the broacmoor is not so nice. Looks like it sat since 65:D:D. Im planning on tearing it down for a rebuild. Oh it's painted a lovely gold color?? I'll go out a take some pictures in a little bit. Thanks again John for the tour and the deal!!! Elon

Way to go Elon!! Whats the 3310V like you gonna restore it???? When I usually get the Broadmoors and pass them along to Mowerman.... But I have had a couple and there good tractors, He just has a few of them and likes to tinker with them...

Well here the new additions are. Right after I switched tires and the plow from my 64 landloard and put them on the 3310v. The plow hitch dosent quite work well with this frame. Caint lift very high. But works ok for the snow were getting right now. Next is the cab, gunna retire the 64 for the winter. Oh I did swith my new seat as well. [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/3310v.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/3310v2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/3310v3.jpg[/img] Im not sure what im doing with the 3310v, going to use it for the winter, then decide to restore or just use as is. [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/mess.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/mess2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/mess3.jpg[/img] Im going to wait till spring and redo this one. It was fun towing it to the back yard:D:D:D Elon

quote:
Originally posted by maxtorman1234
Looks good, cant miss that shifter knob on the 3310 can you?:)
I guess its not stock?? it is nice being that high. Elon

Elon,That Broadmoor (I think) is a Wards Squire...I don't know how many of the Wards there are but I have only seen 2-3 in the Broadmoor style and about 6-7 Landlord style Wards...The Wards tractors was painted Gold...Looks like you got one of those rear pin on weights with it...