Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
comet66

Clearing the Snow

comet66
Well lets see if this works. Me and the 1920H clearing the ice for the skaters.

Looks like it needs a little brother. Maybe a 916H? Getting trailer ready to go to smillinsam's

Well it previews OK.Guess it worked for a first attempt. Thanks to all involved for the great sight, and the explicit instructions for upload. It seems I'm already gonna buy another tractor. SHEESH!! John

tractormike
Nice pictures! That's to bad your only getting one more tractor, These tractors need company especially on cold winter nights left out in the garage by themselves. Good luck on your new toy!

ehertzfeld
I started with a simple Broadmoor. then my 64 landloard, then my 3310 and another broadmoor. Oh there is my other broadmoor in my basement. It only counts as a 1/4 of a tractor "just a frame and wheels, and seat" So I guess im up to 4 1/4 tractors lol Additing little suckers arnt they!!!! LOL Elon

Bunky
quote:
Originally posted by orangeone
I say,I have never found the last one,only the next one.So far I have found four and still looking. It's a good thing that tractors are not like women.Then I would only have one
I agree I never have found the last one ... and I'm glad there not like women... I have a barn full