Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Clearing the Snow

comet66

Well lets see if this works. Me and the 1920H clearing the ice for the skaters.

Looks like it needs a little brother. Maybe a 916H? Getting trailer ready to go to smillinsam's

Well it previews OK.Guess it worked for a first attempt. Thanks to all involved for the great sight, and the explicit instructions for upload. It seems I'm already gonna buy another tractor. SHEESH!! John

Nice pictures! That's to bad your only getting one more tractor, These tractors need company especially on cold winter nights left out in the garage by themselves. Good luck on your new toy!

I started with a simple Broadmoor. then my 64 landloard, then my 3310 and another broadmoor. Oh there is my other broadmoor in my basement. It only counts as a 1/4 of a tractor "just a frame and wheels, and seat" So I guess im up to 4 1/4 tractors lol Additing little suckers arnt they!!!! LOL Elon

I say,I have never found the last one,only the next one.So far I have found four and still looking. It's a good thing that tractors are not like women.Then I would only have one

Okay, I will take the bait. You got the trailer and truck ready for a run to SmilinSam's. So what was on the trailer when you returned from Sam's? Rick.........

quote:
Originally posted by orangeone
I say,I have never found the last one,only the next one.So far I have found four and still looking. It's a good thing that tractors are not like women.Then I would only have one
I agree I never have found the last one ... and I'm glad there not like women... I have a barn full

Going to smilinsam's this week end. Looks like a 916 with loader.^ Get a tractor and get to meet the prez... How's that for a cool week end? :D