Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Grandpa's Allis.. Pic from 1966

FrankP

Frank Thats a great picture. So are the ones in your galery. That wagon is really great. If you don't mind I just may copy your idea.:D John

Nice photo Frank. Kids are drawn to these machines. My 2 yr old nephew likes to sit on my 725. Letting him sit on it while running plasters a huge grin on his face. His older brothers (12yrs and 9yrs) like to drive some of my older machines around and around and around. I usually have them pull the spike wheel aerator on the back in the spring so I get some work done while they play.

Very cool. Now and then a member shows some ol pics of tractors that have been in the family, MDB, Powermax Paul, for example. I have to tell you my mother was here last summer and watched my wife drive by on the 7016 with a tank of water for the horses. She said, "We looked at simplicitys 25 years ago and they were to rich for our blood" I said, " do like i do mother and buy them when theyre 25 years old". Thanks for sharing.

Frank Great shot 8D Here is one of me I posted befor around 68 or so on the family B110 that came from the dealership dad had:)

That tractor got away:( It got me so much I ended up getting one from freind that had been my uncle's:)

But the 8D one is MDB found this 312H with our sticker still on the seat^ [img]/club2/attach/jkmustang1/312h1.jpg[/img] Check this out:D

So Frank if you got any more we all would like to see them very nice picture^

Cool Great Pics! Jon We had my Grandfathers tractor for years. But sold it about the time my Grandmother could no longer keep up the yard. I have been looking for an early B-10. But a comlete one is hard to find. I ended up with 2 big Tens. Thanks Frank

I like seeing the old photos of these old tractors... You folks have some good pictures there...Anyone else have any???

Here is one that I have posted a couple of times.

That is a picture of Me riding with my Dad on our 725. Don't have the 725 anymore:(, but we still have Dad^8D

love to see pictures like this on here.Does anyone have any dealership pictures with pictures of the mowers and farm tractors?

This is me in the tiger beside the shop 68 or so:)

This is what the dealership looks like now almost 40 years later:(