Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Just having fun....

gregc

Taking my little grandson for a ride on the B207E. He'll be three next month and he already loves my tractors.

This is what it's all about.:D:D

That's how I started- with grandpa giving me a ride. First on his Wonderboy 700 then the 2012 Landlord, which eventually I would drive. Guess that's how I got hooked on the old Landlords. Wish I had pictures. Nice pic!

Greg Great picture and a handsome young man . My grandson used to like to ride on the tractors with me untill he got too big. But he still remembers it as being fun and so will yours. They kids sure are fun now that we have the time for them. John

I remember riding with my brother on our old lever steer wonderboy...I remember my dad set out some baby pine trees and we was mowing and my brother didn't see it untill it was too late...He tried to go around but didn't make it...I laughed about that for....well I still laugh when I think about it,LOL My kids get rides all the time..I never run the mower though like my brother did with me...I probably am lucky I never got hurt...

Thats how I got my 4 year old nephew started. Now when ever he comes over he wants a tractor ride. He knows were all the attachments go on the tractor. He takes after his Uncle.:D Karl

Greg, That is a great picture. It brings back a bunch of memories for me. All 10 of my grandkids went for tractor rides at about that age. Unfortunatly, I don't have pictures. Only one,grandson Brenden, took to the old Allis like a duck to water. He is now 14 and mows our grass with a B110 which he claims as his own. Jim

quote:
gregc Posted - 01/19/2004 : 18:16:16 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Taking my little grandson for a ride on the B207E. He'll be three next month and he already loves my tractors. This is what it's all about.
Greg How cool is that? My oldest brother did that with me too six years between us8D
quote:
JimDk Posted - 01/22/2004 : 21:18:13 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Greg, That is a great picture. It brings back a bunch of memories for me. All 10 of my grandkids went for tractor rides at about that age. Unfortunatly, I don't have pictures. Only one,grandson Brenden, took to the old Allis like a duck to water. He is now 14 and mows our grass with a B110 which he claims as his own.
Jim Brenden has great taste in tractors as my signature shows LOL:D

Yes I too used to ride around with my Grandpa on his 525 serf.. He bought it new and it looked new when he sold it, I think I was about 5 or 6 when I got to actually drive it.... I think that's a good point mowerman.. I used to ride my little girl on my lap when I mowed ... Then I heard of a Couple of kids getting hurt doing this so I stopped,

Didn't have tractors when my kids were young but my oldest son spent many hours in a backpack when I custom tilled gardens. Boy would he be mad if I left home without him. His broher never got into it so much.

I sat my 1 year old grands son on my Landlord last week and he automaticly made a tractor sound.. Freeked me out. I dont know who tought him that or is it genetics? I got a pic some where i will post soon.

Well Greg, You cut a fine picture, all decked out in your STAC t-shirt. Does your AC tractor have car horns on it. Some Burmuda honkers might be appealing to your nephew. Then, when you cruise into town, you can honk at the chicks. A sure way to win favor with them.

No horns on the AC Andy, but I do hook the 085 cart up from time to time....and you know how that draws the chicks.:p