Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Rolling Push Blade


Dutch

Recommended Posts

Now all Judy needs is a hat with a backup beacon for when she goes backwards. Your gonna have to chain her boots for better traction and she'll need those ankle weights that runners use. And to think i gave Holly china for christmas, youve shamed me and made me feel a complete schmuk.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by DougM
Now all Judy needs is a hat with a backup beacon for when she goes backwards. Your gonna have to chain her boots for better traction and she'll need those ankle weights that runners use. And to think i gave Holly china for christmas, youve shamed me and made me feel a complete schmuk.
:D:D:D[:0]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe I should take the old spreader mowerman gave me and make one... I just don't think I could get my wife to use it....
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmmmm......Wonder if my wife would like that? At least then she would see that pushing snow is not as much fun as it seems.:D
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are those skid plates or training wheel supports? Is the angle off a smidge. I havent seen one up close. our area doesn't see snow enough to have many around. DougM are you snowed in? Those comments were very funny.:)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Leroy
Are those skid plates or training wheel supports? Is the angle off a smidge. I havent seen one up close. our area doesn't see snow enough to have many around. DougM are you snowed in? Those comments were very funny.:)
You have a good eye. Judy complained about the angle too. How does this look? [img]/club34/attach/dutch/nu-angle.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by DougM
Now all Judy needs is a hat with a backup beacon for when she goes backwards. Your gonna have to chain her boots for better traction and she'll need those ankle weights that runners use.
Do you know what boot chains cost? What a rip off........ Instead of boot chains, I installed a clip-on salt box. Now Judy can salt as she clears and give her more foot traction. The salt box also puts weight on the blade so Judy can get down through the ice. Plus, she can get done faster so I don't have to wait for dinner. [img]/club34/attach/dutch/saltbox.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dutch, When do we get to see the action shots? Something like a blade full of snow, and a grin on Judy's face as she pushed it along? That would be good.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
Dutch, When do we get to see the action shots? Something like a blade full of snow, and a grin on Judy's face as she pushed it along? That would be good.
I'll do better than that......... Here's the blade pushing ice off the deck. Judy took a break so she could make my breakfast. The scraping noise woke me up. How about more than just a grin? Here's Judy with a great big smile. Judy's mom is smiling too becuse Judy was lucky enough to get me as a husband. [img]/club2/attach/dutch/deck-ice-mom.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...