Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Bunky

Another RBT...

Bunky
Well I picked up another RBt today.. a 7010 Six speed..... Doesn't run yet, no spark I Think the coil might be bad... Haven't messed with it too much yet.. I tried to test the coil with a Battery but it seems to have weak spark.... [img]/club2/attach/Bunky/70106spd.JPG[/img]

mowerman1193
:DHey Bunky that looks good..but you need to take a saw to those things in the way of letting your feet touch the ground:p:D:D;) I might have to find me one of the newer tractors just to see if I would like those running boards...I doubt I would though cause I took them off my Wheel Horse about 10 years ago and never did put them back on..but that was a Wheel Horse...

Bunky
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
You cant have running boards on a Horse. You gotta be able to kick em just to get em to go.
Your right I think that's why kevin took his off his wheel horse... I think it needs a good Kick to get it to go... LOL:D Kevin I think you would like a newer one... I can probably hook you up with one.... LOL:D:D

mowerman1193
quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
You cant have running boards on a Horse. You gotta be able to kick em just to get em to go.
Your right I think that's why kevin took his off his wheel horse... I think it needs a good Kick to get it to go... LOL:D Kevin I think you would like a newer one... I can probably hook you up with one.... LOL:D:D
You might has well because I got all but 2 of my tractors either from you or you told me where they was at... You guys better watch it picking on my Horse,LOL Its been a real good worker for my family..I grew up playing on that tractor and dad bought it new..I probably wouldn't own it otherwise..I like the Wheel Horse's though but if I had to choose it would be Simplicity/Ac..But I don't have to choose so I get both,LOL

Gary
Congrats on the 7010 6-Speed!:) I've got a '77, A/C 710 6-Speed. Great series of tractors! Can't seem to wear them out. Looks like yours has a Briggs on it. Mine has a Kohler, a fairly new K321 14hp. Still have the original 10hp Kohler...it smokes a little bit, but not much. Have fun!:)

Bunky
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Congrats on the 7010 6-Speed!:) I've got a '77, A/C 710 6-Speed. Great series of tractors! Can't seem to wear them out. Looks like yours has a Briggs on it. Mine has a Kohler
Yes I think the Allis's had kohler's and The Simplictity's had Briggs... Yes these are great tractors I also have a 710 Allis 3 speed out back I will put together someday.....

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
:DHey Bunky that looks good..but you need to take a saw to those things in the way of letting your feet touch the ground:p:D:D;)
http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26487 What would that make it then, a B-7010 Six speed.....;):D:D:D

mowerman1193
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
:DHey Bunky that looks good..but you need to take a saw to those things in the way of letting your feet touch the ground:p:D:D;)
http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26487 What would that make it then, a B-7010 Six speed.....;):D:D:D
Sounds good to me :D:D;)