Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A 707 at its best

WNC

That is a pretty one... I too would be afraid of scratching this Nice tractor... Some tractors just look to nice to work.. But I don't own one yet....LOL

Looks Great!! I can't wait to get my 717 looking that good...Well I guess most of it does now but it just needs to be reassembled now,LOL

Wow!!! That is a sharp looking broadmoor8D I think those old 707's and 717's were the best looking broadmoor they made. I've got a 727 myself but haven't even seen it with the hood on it yet:( I got the larger simplicitys and I guess the broadmoor got put aside.

Thats a beaut!! Let me ask you guys... on the 60s tractors.. Is the cream on the wheels the same color as "white" on the tractor? the 2110 I have has a very white white there.

So why is the handwheel backwards in the picture? We fellows, who own our own "homegrown" counterweights, might find it tough to drive it when it is that way.

Sweet unit^
quote:
Agricola Posted - 01/22/2004 : 08:05:43 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So why is the handwheel backwards in the picture? We fellows, who own our own "homegrown" counterweights, might find it tough to drive it when it is that way.
From what I see in old photos that's the way it's to be. It just makes you have to sit as far back as you can for better weight transfer:I:):D

• 2 weeks later...