Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Lift ?

oldone

I spotted this nos lift no# 1667295. any ideas as what it will fit? Can't seem to find it any where in the search, or is it a bad no#

do you have picture or link where lift can be checked out? Or the thought just occured to me, probably want information so you can decide to purchase.

1667295 "LEVER ASMY-LIFT," Used on 6108, 6111, 6116, 6118, 808GT, 811GT, 816GT, 818GT, 6211, 6212.5, 6216, 6218, 6512.5H, 6516H, 6517H, 6516H, T811, T813, T816, T818, GTH 16, GTH 17.

Maynard, How do you do that? Where do you go to get what models, model numbers, etc. a part will fit on? Inquiring minds want to know.

Maynard, I think you should consider posting your detailed illustrated responses in another forum, and advising the member where the answer is. Oldone has paid his club dues. It would be a shame if Oldone is out bid by a lurking freeloader who gained knowledge here for free.

Maynard, Ditto on what Dutch said. If you wish to educate the dues paying members on where to access this information you should probably post it on one of the other restricted forums. Steve

With the amount of varying info that thing spits out I'd bet you got a pretty fair size puter. Recently, every time you post something like that, it gets copied into my puter. ;) Nice database to have. :D