Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor cab

Karl_Brandt

I just got a tractor cab for my Deutz-Allis 916H tractor with snow blower. I already tried it out,was money well spent.8D Now all have to do is fix the flat front tire.[:0] Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

Looks good, I wish I had a cab. What happened to your tire? How do you keep finding these great things, when i've only seen 2 other a/c tractors up here?

Well I can't say that my new cab was money well spent yet...Have'nt had any snow to really use it yet:(...but it sure is pretty anyway,:)LOL

Heck with those cabs. Snowmobile suit, good mittens, a warm scarf and goggles. That is what makes blowing snow so much fun.

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
Well I can't say that my new cab was money well spent yet...Have'nt had any snow to really use it yet:(...but it sure is pretty anyway,:)LOL
Yes mowerman I have to agree I got a Cab and No snow to really use it in....:(

I took off the front tire and found 5 tire cords in the tire. I went out and bought a new tire and tube & put the tire back together. Had some snow blowing around today,had some nice snow banks to try the tractor and blower in. Sure is nice,no snow in your face.8D:D I no know a guy who buys a kinds of machines. Karl

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
Look at it this way Kevin, That cab has been a good insurance policy against snow, so far.....;):o):D:D:D