Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How many offbrand tractors?

87gmc4x4

How many offbrand tractor do most of you own? I dont own and Simplicity tractors, nor Allis-Chalmers. But I own: #1 198? Lawnflite my Racer frame #2 1978 Craftsman my racers body panels, the frames laying on the ground with nothing to do. #3 1974 Canadiana In peices right now has nice 3/4 inch spindles and a angle iron frame Ive got 2 more to go get from the guy i got the Canadiana off and a lady just gave my 2 more tractors which i dont know what they are. Hoping maybe there AC's or a Simplicity. She also gave me 2 snowmobiles and a walk behind snowblower. On a side note its the middle of winter weve had snow for about 5 weeks straight now and im getting tired of it. But i finally got my snowblower running yesterday

All i have are 4 A/C's after one of those, I dont think i'll be getting anything else unless it has a kohler engine for parts.

1 9020 with 60" mower and 52" snow blower 1 cass 448 with mower and snow blower 755 john deere 60" mower loader back blade box scraper and 6o" snow blower and looking for a cab for it dave

Simplicity 4211H w/leaf cart and blower (my home mower) Cub 1110 (my away mower) Cub 124 (my current project, all original except newer engine) Simplicity best cut by far. Mike

I've got a 2001 MTD riding lawn mower that came with the house I bought. 17.5 horse (alledged) hp Briggs, 42" cut. I use it to cut the perimeter of the fields around the house, I don't like finding rocks with the Sovereign.

I right now just have Simplicitys and one Wheel Horse....I have had MTD's and Murrays and such and used them for one year or so and sell them...Mainly use them for back up tractors for my lawn care needs...

I have 3 broadmoors 2 complete one thats just a frame and wheels. 64 landloard and 3310v Two lawn carts, a lawn sweeper, dethatcher, speader, 2 grader blades, one snow blade, and a snow thrower. Oh "hiding my face" I have two Toros any one interested?????????? Elon

I have ; 7112H, 314 D, Sun Star 14H AC 620 Snapper Yard Crusier 18/48 Z turn . In 35 years of lawn mowing and repair work I have had them ALL. Nothing mows a lawm like'em

Well I've got: 2 Snapper LT 12's (1 for parts) MTD with 16 twin briggs (for sale) John Deere 110 4 sears suburbans (going to get another this weekend) 2 Sears customs (1 parts only, going to get another this weekend) 1965 Magnatrac 7 1/4 (no ones heard of this one but its well built) 2 Massey Ferguson 7's 2 Massey Ferguson 12's (one is parts only) and all the rest are Simplicity-AC

Currently I have a '64 B10... my project that had started out as a minor ignition problem and turned into an $800 restoration,(so far, still not done), a 1975-ish Wheelhorse C120, 196? Bolens 1050, 1968 Jacobsen super chief, 1947 David Bradley walk behind. I have owned some of the newer plastic and paper thin sheet metal models , but usually just buy them to re-sell or part out. Dave

Running Tractors: Simplicity 616 Yoeman Simplicity Broadmorr (new in 1998) Simplicity Landlord (new in 1996) IH Cub Cadet 149 Non Running Tractors: Simplicity 627 Yoeman IH Cub Cadet 800

I've had most of them thru here this summer. No inclination to keep any unless they are really "off" :D My wife has a Sears Custom 7 that she likes so we keep that. I have a David Bradley rider that I play with in the garden. I have a Baird that I intend to restore. One old craftsman that I intend to restore. Other than that all the off stuff is for sale. When its time to do real work Allis is what gets it done.:D

I have the following; 1 - AC 611LT with mower and blower (recently acquired from Lloyd Boy!) 1 - Cub Cadet 1450 (hydrostatic trans, electric PTO engager, and a non-running 14hp Kohler motor :( ). Neighbor gave me the 1450, motor acted like it seized and it sat in-between our two yards for a couple of weeks. I asked him what he was going to do with it and he said he just bought a new Dickson ZTR so I could have it if I wanted it. :D Now I have to figure out if I want to restore it, or part it out on eBay.

I Have 69 LanLord 2210 Blade, Tiller, Mow&Vax Still runs , Work Horse of a tractor been using it 10 years with no problems but normal belts wear. 2-Gilsons or Monkey wards with Cast Briggs 1-Arens Hydro 15hp Briggs And My latest investment of a Mitsubishi 3cyl 20hp 4x4 W/ Grader Blade, Tiller, & 48 King Kutter Finish Mower. Nice Machinne Snow Problem. Runs over about anything. And my Next wish Is going to be a AC 720/620/616 or simplicity 9020 as soon as I find a really good deal om one. Tom

I don't like to type that much but here are a few of my off brands.bolens ridemaster 2 Bolens walkers 1 standard twin (steel wheels) 3 planet jr 1 with steel wheels 2 with rubber wheels 2 wheel horses 1 wards 1 david bradley tritrac 1 page rider plus all the simplicity walkers and all the simplicity and allis riders.All but 1 are fdt's (only way to fly. Bob

B-12 Big Ten Lawn Cheif 440 (inherited) Am trying to get a fellow to give me a New Holland made by Ariens that is a hydro. It has been setting for about ten years.

I have B10, B110, B210, 2 Landlords, 2 207E, 410, 2012, JD 317 (blown motor), Jd 210, David Bradley, Moto-Mower, Panzer 70B and always looking for more. AC's and Simplicity by far my favorite.

On the Keep and use list: Wheel Horse 520H Wheel Horse 324H Wheel Horse C-105 8 speed Massey Ferguson GC2300 On the for sale list: Snapper LT 16 (dropped to a 10hp briggs) Cub 1220 H (upped to a 16 Vanguard twin) Kids got all the Simplicity stuff now: Homelite T-16 (Simplicity) Homelite T-15 (Allis) Yeoman 616 Serf 525 64 Broadmoor

Well since I sold my Simplicity, only off brands to me are MTD, Murray, and Craftsman. 1969 John Deere 140H1 (needs a bunch of paint work and new hood, but runs like a top, looking for a good deck right now, only gave $300 for it.) 1999 John Deere GT-235 54" cut (primary mower, bought new) 1982 Wizard (MTD) 11hp (engine's good, mower blades wouldn't cut off, so I took the mower deck off, pulley on trans. bad) 1990 White (MTD) 12hp (racing project tractor, runs and JD dealer gave it to me for free, had to throw away the deck, rust got it) 1976 Dynamark 1142 (Noma Outdoor) 11hp no deck (neighbor gave it to me, doesn't run right now, bad tires.) 1993 Power Pro (basically a Craftsman-AYP sold by K-mart) 18hp Briggs Horizontal Twin 42" cut(just bought it 3 weeks ago, doesn't run, I think the starter is shot) Basically I own anything that I can get a good deal on 'cept the Deeres, all those MTD's provide great parts for each other, so I can take one and fix the others. I was lucky to have the Simplicity I had given to me for free. But I wanted to get something bigger, so I had to sell it to make room. I do keep an eye out at the local MF dealer, who is a full service Simplicity dealer, but they just moved to a new facility and they threw away all their old/unsellable/abandoned tractors/mowers. Oh well, the hunt continues........:D

One... a 15HP Gilson with a bad, sealed Vickers hydro, that will donate its engine and perhaps wheels/tires to one of the Simplicity/ACs that I have... The remaining parts will either be sold or go to the dump....