Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
KenK

Need a pic of a B-1

KenK
I'm missing the tin piece on the left side of the grille support that covers the points cover.I was wondering if any of you could post a close up picture of it bolted to the grille support.Or if anyone would have one for sale.I looked in the gallery at the B-1's,700's and 725's and didn't see a picture of one.I'll try and make one if I could get a good look at one.Thanks.

KenK
Thanks Mike that is a great help,at least now I got somthing to go by.I'll have to get this printed up and make a couple of them,both my B-1's are missing it.Sorry about getttin you out in the cold.

Roy
MDB, Is that the factory piece? KenK, Would you be kind enough to make a sketch when you make yours and e-mail it to me? JCS, Sorry, I got my B-1 as a basket case 20 some years ago and fixed it. That's why it is not very pretty. The left side of the front axle was bent & has been ever since. I just bought an axle from Rokon so I can finally fix it. I do have a new Sovereign. Thanks gang,

stormy2163
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Roy, Yes that is the original factory piece. JCS, Yes, sorry to say I do have to leave my tractors out in the cold...:p;):D
I would be glad to store them for you...of course if I get all the bragging rights.lol;)

MDB
BRRRRR 15 degrees, NE wind at about 15-20 mph, Back out in the cold .....;):D KenK. Across the bottom is 3 1/2 " Front top to bottom is 2 1/2" Back top to bottom is 3/4" Hope this helps:)