Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Need a pic of a B-1

KenK

I'm missing the tin piece on the left side of the grille support that covers the points cover.I was wondering if any of you could post a close up picture of it bolted to the grille support.Or if anyone would have one for sale.I looked in the gallery at the B-1's,700's and 725's and didn't see a picture of one.I'll try and make one if I could get a good look at one.Thanks.

My B-1 is also missing that piece. I have never seen one. Would be good to see what it looks like. Better yet would be to have one.

Thanks Mike that is a great help,at least now I got somthing to go by.I'll have to get this printed up and make a couple of them,both my B-1's are missing it.Sorry about getttin you out in the cold.

MDB, Is that the factory piece? KenK, Would you be kind enough to make a sketch when you make yours and e-mail it to me? JCS, Sorry, I got my B-1 as a basket case 20 some years ago and fixed it. That's why it is not very pretty. The left side of the front axle was bent & has been ever since. I just bought an axle from Rokon so I can finally fix it. I do have a new Sovereign. Thanks gang,

Roy, Yes that is the original factory piece. JCS, Yes, sorry to say I do have to leave my tractors out in the cold...:p;):D

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Roy, Yes that is the original factory piece. JCS, Yes, sorry to say I do have to leave my tractors out in the cold...:p;):D
I would be glad to store them for you...of course if I get all the bragging rights.lol;)

BRRRRR 15 degrees, NE wind at about 15-20 mph, Back out in the cold .....;):D KenK. Across the bottom is 3 1/2 " Front top to bottom is 2 1/2" Back top to bottom is 3/4" Hope this helps:)