Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

RBT or FDT ???

rokon2813

I see those Suzuki's used as all kinds of stuff There used to be one near by that was set up a as a sprayer for field's... LOL

FBT – good one Greg! I’ve never looked at a Suzuki close up. Do they have a ‘real’ frame? I can just picture raising the loader and the thing buckling in the middle.

Attention all Massachusetts residents! This could be a real money maker! Get your friends to kick in and bid on this. If it'll get through MA inspections, you could obtain a State plowing contract and get rich - provided the operator doesn't die from exposure for it having no roof! Make sure it has a good heater before bidding. Go EBay!

OK, what would you call this one? Check out the other pictures - it also has a plow on the front. :) [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2456264828&category=6296[/url]

That reminds me of the way civilian Jeeps were first marketed right after WWII. They had all sorts of attachments, like plows, ditch-witch, on and on. I'm sure there are pix on the web. Interesting machine. How about calling it...FBRB? * Tacey *Floor Board Rice Burner ;)